- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Program Schedule
- After School / Weekend Programs
- Wee Dream Preschool Program
- Teen and Young Adult Program
- Special Olympics
- Tech Skills Summer Camp
- Tutoring - Specialized Individual Therapy
- Diagnostics & Assessment
- Consultation Services at School & at Home
- Support for Families
- Diagnostics & Assessments
- Training & Workshops
- TAP Training Offered
- Have Dreams Training
- Upcoming Training
- Events & Media
- Transition Program
- Get Involved
Original Bank of America Chicago Marathon October 13, 2013
RESOLVE TO GET IN SHAPE AND HELP SHAPE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE LIVING WITH AUTISM.
Join Team Have Dreams to make a difference this year. Click here to sign up for our Chicago Marathon Charity Team
Registration for the Chicago Marathon was suspended shortly after opening on February 19th, due to glitches in the registration system. For anyone who was not able to register on February 19th, registration will re-open as a lottery on Tuesday, March 5.
Registration will be open at chicagomarathon.com beginning Tuesday, March 5, at 12:01 a.m. CST until Thursday, March 7, at 9 p.m. CST. From those entries, 15,000 names will be randomly selected to fill the remaining spots in the 2013 Chicago Marathon. Those individuals will be notified on Tuesday, March 12, and they will have until 9 p.m. CST on Thursday, March 14, to complete their official registration. Charity runners will not be given priority, so please make sure to register for the lottery within this time frame.
For more lottery details and Q&A, please visit www.chicagomarathon.com/lottery.
Have Dreams is also recruiting members for the upcoming April 7, 2013 Shamrock Shuffle. If you would like more information contact David Murray at (847) 685-0250 or click here to register.
Since 2009, Team Have Dreams runners have raised over $100,000 to help support programs benefiting individuals with autism.
Click on any of the four videos on your right to listen to what past runners and parents have to say about their experiences with Have Dreams.
Join Team Have Dreams for the 2013 Chicago Marathon and receive:
- Team Have Dreams training and race day t-shirts
- CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association) membership and complimentary training program
- Option to join Evanston Running Club
- Team Have Dreams pre-race Pasta Party
- Mentoring by experienced marathon runners
- Personalized fundraising web page
- Online Team Have Dreams Fundraising/Training Guidebook
- Ongoing motivational e-mails and communications during training
- Race-day support
- Marathon training goodie bag
For any additional information please contact David Murray at email@example.com or 847-685-0250.
Be sure to Like Us on Facebook.